Web SIMPLE Records Manager
Release Notes Version 5.0.6 6/25/2014
The following fixes and enhancements were implemented in Web Simple Records Manager Version 5.0.6 released on 6/25/2014.
- The Files list has been enhanced – the file numbers filter to allow a selection of file number range.
- The Files destroyed report has been reconfigured so that the filter includes files destroyed between dates range. The header reflects the filtered dates and column headings have been updated accordingly.
- The Boxes checked out report has been updated to show total number of boxes.
- The Box add function has been corrected so using Shift Tab to back tab through the fields does not alter the destroy date.
- The Files report has been updated to show total number of files.
- The Boxes destroyed report has been updated to show total number of boxes.
- The mass destruction utility has been reprogrammed so that boxes listed are not duplicated due to multiple checkouts.
- The Portable module printing of company/ department bar coded labels has been reprogrammed to allow for printing of box labels if the automatic assigned box number matches an existing box number.
- The Refresh / Remember Key Fields in boxes and files have been revised to avoid time out errors.
- The Box labels dialogue screen has been corrected so that when many items are selected via the Choose Individual Boxes feature, the Submit button is visible.
- .NET Framework security has been modified.
- The database has been thoroughly cleaned for greater efficiency.