Web SIMPLE Records Manager
Release Notes Version 5.0.7 06/02/2015
The following fixes and enhancements were implemented in Web Simple Records Manager Version 5.0.7 released on 06/02/2015.
- A major enhancement has been added to the box list allowing for selection of multiple boxes for mass checkout.
- A major enhancement has been added to the file list allowing for selection of multiple files for mass checkout.
- The Box report has been reconfigured to allow for a longer string of comments text across the row.
- The Refresh / Remember Key Fields in files have been augmented to carry the matter number field forward.
- The File edit screen has been corrected to allow cancel of edits when modifying a duplicate file.
- In File Labels, the file list that appears when selecting the criteria ‘Choose Individual Files’ has been updated.
- In Box Labels, the box list that appears when selecting the criteria ‘Choose Individual Boxes’ has been updated.
- The Mass Destroy Boxes utility has been revised to add multiple warnings that the process will destroy all boxes prior to and including the destroy date entered.
- Edit of files has been updated to prevent time out errors.